MME Info, is a data visualization portal designed to facilitate better understanding of the UN inter-agency maternal mortality estimates and enhance communication between the MMEIG and stakeholders. It was launched in December 2011 by the Maternal Mortality Estimation Inter-agency Group (MMEIG), comprised of WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA and the Work Bank.
The site is designed to show global trends of maternal mortality at the country and regional levels, allowing for easy analysis and visualization of the latest and most relevant data. MME Info includes methodological information and related publications.
MME Info – an inter-agency user-friendly application – is available at www.maternalmortalitydata.org. It allows users to:
• access the latest available data by country
• view latest maternal mortality estimates
• learn about the inter-agency methodology
• compare country data against regional data
• access related publications